Signing Releases From Insurance Companies After a Car Accident
June 29, 2020
The First Thing You Should Do After a Car Accident
The First Thing You Should Do After An Accident
October 12, 2020

Slip and fall or trip and fall cases are a common kind of injury case. A property owner must make sure their property is reasonably safe for invitees and guests. If there is a dangerous condition on their property that they knew or should have known about, and didn’t disclose it or failed to fix it, they could be responsible if someone gets hurt. You see a lot of slip and fall or trip and fall accidents at stores and restaurants, but it could be at a friend’s house or on public property. Many times there is video surveillance available for slip or trip and fall cases, which will become evidence in proving the case. Typically the property owner will have insurance to help pay for your injuries if they are at fault, and sometimes there is a type of insurance called med pay coverage that could help pay for your injuries regardless of fault. It is important to consult with an experienced attorney to make sure your rights are protected.

Gene Zweben
Gene Zweben
Gene is the managing partner of Zweben Law Group located in Stuart, Florida. Gene's practice focuses on litigating plaintiff's cases throughout the State of Florida and has significant experience in: personal injury, medical malpractice, premises liability, wrongful death, Americans with Disabilities Act litigation, family law and general civil cases.

Comments are closed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!