Product Liability Lawyer in Stuart, FL
Contact an experienced product liability lawyer at Zweben Law Group to evaluate your case and seek compensation from the negligent parties.
Have you suffered an injury due to a defective product? Many products on the market have hidden dangers, such as mislabeled cross-contamination risks in food products or a defective design in a children’s toy containing small parts.
Contact us at Zweben Law Group for help from a product liability lawyer in Stuart, FL. We have over 25 years of experience representing injured clients against insurance companies and corporate attorneys. Call us for a free consultation at 772-223-5454.
Manufacturers and Business Owners Owe Customers Duty of Care
Consumer protection laws surrounding the manufacture, marketing, and sale of products help protect customers when a product fails and causes an injury to the user. Manufacturers and business owners owe a duty of care to their consumers. Breaches in this duty of care can cause serious injuries leading to medical expenses, permanent disability, or death.
A product liability lawyer in Stuart, FL, can help you bring a product liability claim based on:
- Defective Design. The product construction or composition is inherently and/or unreasonably dangerous.
- Manufacturing Defects. During manufacturing, there was an error in creating the product or packaging that could lead to weaknesses in the product’s durability or a deficiency in the product performing as expected causing serious injuries.
- Failure to Warn. The manufacturer failed to include proper labeling about the dangers of a product or misrepresented the dangers of using their product intentionally.
Common Causes of Product Liability Injuries in Florida
Some categories of products that commonly cause injuries include:
- Personal hygiene and beauty products
- Toys and sports equipment
- Car seats, cribs, and seat belts
- Safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Medications, medical equipment, medical devices
- Tools, woodworking equipment, lawnmowers
- Household appliances
- Cleaning chemicals, pesticides, and other household chemicals
- Heavy-duty commercial chemicals
A Stuart Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You File Your Product Liability Claim or Lawsuit
Product liability is an area of personal injury law focused on holding manufacturers and corporations liable for the injuries their products cause to their customers. Many times, the manufacturer’s attorneys will attempt to prove that you used the product incorrectly or unpredictably.
Your personal injury attorney will help you build a case to establish liability by the manufacturer for your injuries within the appropriate statute of limitations. In Florida, there is a limited time from the date of discovery of your injury to file a lawsuit, so don’t wait to call us at Zweben Law Group to discuss your case.
Contact Zweben Law Group for Help from a Personal Injury Attorney in Stuart
When you’re making a case for your injuries against an insurance company or corporation, you need knowledgeable, experienced legal representation. At Zweben Law Group, we strive to represent our clients meticulously and with integrity. Call us today at 772-223-5454 or contact us online to schedule a free case evaluation with a product liability lawyer in Stuart, FL.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
We will keep your information confidential. You can call us or complete the form below.