Bicycle Accidents Lawyer in Stuart, FL
In 2021, over 6,400 bicycle crashes occurred in Florida, resulting in nearly 6,000 injuries and almost 200 fatalities. High exposure and few protections make a bicyclist much more vulnerable to serious injury or death than a driver in a motor vehicle accident.
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a bicycle accident in Stuart, FL, you might be eligible for compensation. Call Zweben Law Group at 772-223-5454 for a free case evaluation by a bicycle accidents lawyer in Stuart, FL.
What To Do After a Bicycle Accident
If you suffered a bicycle accident, you should:
- Get medical care and keep any records for future evidence
- Obtain a copy of the police or Florida Highway Patrol report
- Take multiple photos and videos of the accident scene
- Collect the contact information of the other party involved in the accident and of any present witnesses
- Avoid making any statements beyond communicating the bare facts or entering into any agreements with your insurance company before you speak to a lawyer
- Call Zweben Law Group for a case evaluation
Florida’s statute of limitations gives you four years to initiate a personal injury case after your bicycle accident. However, to improve your chances of collecting damages, you should start working with a competent bicycle accident attorney as soon as possible.
What Types of Compensation Can You Expect?
While it’s hard to predict how much your bicycle accident case may be worth, in most cases, accident victims may collect compensation for:
- Medical bills, including hospitalization costs, long-term care, and rehabilitation
- Lost wages, including missed days at work and the loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage to your bike and any other property the accident may have destroyed, like your cell phone or watch
- Pain and suffering, including physical and emotional pain, trauma, or inability to resume pursuits you used to enjoy (like bike riding)
- Punitive damages if the responsible party acted in an especially negligent or malicious manner
How a Bicycle Accidents Lawyer in Stuart, FL, Can Help With Your Case
Working with the right bicycle accident lawyer can determine the outcome of your personal injury case. At Zweben Law Group, we:
- Help you source and present relevant evidence to build a powerful claim
- Use any available legal means to maximize your compensation
- Handle negotiations with your insurance company
- Keep in touch with you at all times to provide updates on case proceedings
- Only collect fees when we settle or win your case
Zweben Law Group: Trusted Legal Support for Bike Accident Victims in Stuart, Florida
For over two decades, Zweben Law Group has provided dedicated, results-driven legal representation to victims of bicycle accidents and their families. Based in Stuart, Florida, and serving you across all of Florida, our law firm handles all types of bicycle accident injury and wrongful death cases.
Call us at 772-223-5454 or contact us online for a free consultation with a bicycle accidents lawyer in Stuart, FL. You only pay when we win.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
We will keep your information confidential. You can call us or complete the form below.