Motorcycle Injury Lawyer (St. Lucie County, FL)
Contact Zweben Law Group today for legal assistance with your motorcycle accident claim.
A motorcycle crash can turn your whole world upside down. While we cannot erase the effects, the experienced legal team at Zweben Law Group can fight for compensation to cover expenses, meet future needs, and provide some justice for the pain and suffering you have endured. If a loved one died due to injuries from a motorcycle accident, you could be entitled to compensation through a wrongful death claim.
Call 772-223-5454 to speak to a motorcycle injury lawyer in Port St. Lucie, FL and request a free case evaluation. It is best to consult an attorney as soon as possible after an accident to get advice and assistance with collecting evidence while it is fresh. A motorcycle accident lawyer can also speak to insurance companies and investigators on your behalf so that you can focus on recovery.
Seeking Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident in St. Lucie County
Compensation for motor vehicle accidents of all types is usually paid through an insurance company. To keep their costs low, insurance companies try to keep their payouts as low as possible. They may deny responsibility or try to shift at least a portion of the blame onto the motorcyclist, reducing the amount of recovery.
Often, an insurance company will offer to settle the claims for an amount far less than the case is worth. They try to pressure the victim or family members into accepting the settlement quickly before they have time to consult an attorney.
Accepting an immediate offer is usually a mistake. An experienced motorcycle accident attorney can calculate the value of losses based on legal precedent and help you evaluate the fairness of an offer and know whether it will be sufficient to meet your future needs.
What Damages Are Available in a Florida Motorcycle Accident Case?
You may be able to recover for:
- Past and future medical bills and health-related expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damages, such as repair and replacement costs
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship
Our motorcycle injury lawyers can advise you on the type and amount of damages you may be eligible for.
Dos and Don’ts After a Motorcycle Crash in St. Lucie County
Paying attention to these dos and don’ts can increase your chances of financial recovery in motorcycle accident claims:
- Do Seek immediate medical attention: Ensure that you receive medical attention promptly, attend all follow-up appointments, obey the doctor’s orders, and follow the treatment plan. Otherwise, insurers may accuse you of faking, exaggerating, or aggravating your injuries.
- Don’t give a recorded statement: The other driver’s insurance company will likely contact you and request a recorded statement. They will twist your words and use anything you say against you. To avoid this, refuse to engage and direct any questions to your motorcycle injury lawyer.
- Don’t sign anything: Don’t take settlement offers too soon after the accident and before analyzing the full extent of your losses with your attorney. Accepting premature offers may prevent you from recovering additional compensation later.
Talk to Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in St. Lucie County
Zweben Law Group attorneys will explain your legal rights and advise you on the best steps to take after a motorcycle accident injury. We serve clients all across Florida from our base on the Treasure Coast.
Call 772-223-5454 now to speak to a motorcycle injury lawyer and learn more about how we can help.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
We will keep your information confidential. You can call us or complete the form below.