Product Liability Lawyer in St. Lucie County, FL
If a defective product caused an injury, you have options to seek compensation. Contact Zweben Law Group to start building your case.
People who suffer injuries due to a defective product can choose to file a product liability claim or lawsuit to pursue compensation for their injuries. Manufacturers and business owners owe their customers and consumers a duty of care, and it is your right as a person injured by their product to retain a personal injury attorney.
For a knowledgeable product liability lawyer in St. Lucie County, FL, turn to the team at Zweben Law Group. We have over 25 years of experience representing injured people against defective product manufacturers. Call us today at 772-223-5454 for a free case evaluation.
Types of Product Liability Lawsuits in Florida
Victims of defective product injuries have the right to pursue compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering, and even possibly punitive damages against a negligent or intentionally misleading manufacturer. Product liability lawsuits have a basis in one of these three claim types:
- Defective Product Design. The product’s design may be unreasonably or inherently dangerous for its intended purpose.
- Defects During Manufacturing. The manufacturer could make an error when constructing the product or its packaging at the factory or processing facility, making it dangerous and causing injuries.
- Failure to Warn. The product does not include appropriate warnings or instructions for safe use on the package, product, or marketing.
Common Defective Product Types
Many commonly used items can cause defective product injuries because they are so prevalent in most people’s daily activities. Contact us at Zweben Law Group to speak to a product liability lawyer in St. Lucie County, FL, if you or a loved one suffered an injury using any of these products:
- Hygiene or beauty products
- Medications or medical devices
- Toys or sports equipment
- Car seats or cribs
- Seat belts or airbags
- PPE or other safety equipment
- Household appliances
- Household cleaning chemicals, pesticides, or fertilizers
- Vehicles or heavy machinery
- Hand tools, power tools, or lawnmowers
How a St. Lucie County Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You Hold a Manufacturer Liable
Your personal injury attorney can help you build a case against a manufacturer to hold them liable for your injuries. A defective product can cause serious injury, disability, or death.
There is a time limit from the date of injury to file a product liability lawsuit in Florida, so contact an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact Zweben Law Group for a Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Lucie County
When you need a product liability lawyer in St. Lucie County, FL, turn to our experienced legal team at Zweben Law Group. We’re an innovative law office ready to go the extra mile for our clients. Call us today at 772-223-5454 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.
Start Your Free Consultation Today
We will keep your information confidential. You can call us or complete the form below.